Subject: Small Business Month ends soon.
From: Dell Business | Memorial Day <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 14:08:36 +0000

Last week to get up to 40% off select business technology + a bonus
offer.
http://ecampaigns.dell.com/T/v400000163927ad53a91cbfa6e966f4758/ddb704e5986742410000021ef3a0bcc2/ddb704e5-9867-4241-b6b9-9981b18d55e8

*********************************************

Click here to view your Dell email:
http://ecampaigns.dell.com/H/2/v400000163927ad53a91cbfa6e966f4758/ddb704e5-9867-4241-b6b9-9981b18d55e8/HTML

*********************************************

If you do not wish to receive email marketing from Dell, please
unsubscribe here.
http://ecampaigns.dell.com/T/v400000163927ad53a91cbfa6e966f4758/ddb704e5986742410000021ef3a0bcc3/ddb704e5-9867-4241-b6b9-9981b18d55e8

This email is an advertisement or solicitation. To update your
subscription preferences, visit our Subscription Center.
http://ecampaigns.dell.com/T/v400000163927ad53a91cbfa6e966f4758/ddb704e5986742410000021ef3a0bcc4/ddb704e5-9867-4241-b6b9-9981b18d55e8

For more information, please see our Privacy Statement.
http://ecampaigns.dell.com/T/v400000163927ad53a91cbfa6e966f4758/ddb704e5986742410000021ef3a0bcc5/ddb704e5-9867-4241-b6b9-9981b18d55e8

Dell is located at One Dell Way,  Round Rock, TX 78682.

Offers available for orders to be shipped to customers in the
United States and to APO/FPO addresses, unless otherwise noted.