Subject: You've received an invoice (01192015-2685) from Amamax
From: Amamax via PayPal <[email-masked]>
To: Labor Law Poster Service <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 12:20:01 -0800

----------------------------------------------------------------------
You've received an invoice
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Labor Law Poster Service,

Amamax sent you an invoice for $680.00 USD.

View and Pay Invoice
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi_bin/webscr?cmd=_pay-inv&id=INV2-UCVP-LVRZ-MB6A-9LAN

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary of this invoice
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent to: Labor Law Poster Service
[email-masked]
Sent from: Amamax
[email-masked]
Invoice number: 01192015-2685
Date payment is due: Feb 25, 2015
Amount: $680.00 USD

 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Help Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help
Security Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/security

Please don't reply to this email. It'll just confuse the computer that sent it and you won't get a response.

Copyright © 2015 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
  
PayPal Email ID  PP1557 - 6ab6246dcc934