Subject: You've received an invoice (po-335850) from Amamax
From: Amamax via PayPal <[email-masked]>
To: Labor Law Poster Service <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 14:04:23 -0700

----------------------------------------------------------------------
You've received an invoice
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Labor Law Poster Service,

Amamax sent you an invoice for $733.00 USD.

View and Pay Invoice
https://www.paypal.com/us/cmd=_pay-inv&id=INV2-653Z-Q64E-88ZE-P6ZN

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary of this invoice
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent to: Labor Law Poster Service
[email-masked]
Sent from: Amamax
[email-masked]
Invoice number: po-335850
Date payment is due: Sep 17, 2013
Amount: $733.00 USD

 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Help Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help
Security Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/security

Please don't reply to this email. It'll just confuse the computer that sent it and you won't get a response.

Copyright © 2013 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
  
PayPal Email ID  PP1557