Subject: RE: Shipping bags needed
From: "Linda Czerwinski" <[email-masked]>
To: "'LLPS Customer Service'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Nick Oleksienko" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 14:57:09 -0500

Good afternoon Michael,

Your e-mail was received, thank you.  

Nick is on vacation until Wed., 1/20.   If you could let me know what
company name you had placed your previous order it would be helpful to cross
reference.   (Or any additional information).   

Thanks again,

 

LINDA CZERWINSKI

26300 BUNERT 

WARREN,  MI  48089

PH:  586-771-7800 X 118

FAX:  586-771-5440

[email-masked]

 

 

From: LLPS Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 1:50 PM
To: Nick Oleksienko <[email-masked]>
Subject: Shipping bags needed

Hello Nick.

We are starting to use up the shipping bags we last got from you and I
wanted to look into getting another shipment sent out. I am not sure if we
depleted your stock of that discontinued bag or if you have more of those.
Let me know what products are available and we can talk about what
quantities we might need. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS