Subject: RE: Price quote 2016/2017
From: "Nick Oleksienko" <[email-masked]>
To: "'LLPS Customer Service'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 19:29:42 -0400

Mike,

Over the last two years the items we have supplied to you were:

The big bubble ½” x 48” x 250’ slit 2@24” perfed at 12” - $44.00/bundle

The small bubble 3/16” x 48” x 750’ slit 2@24” perfed at 12” -
$129.00/bundle

27” x 22 ½” x 3 /14” OPF – 250 ea at $1.65/ea

12” x 15 ½” Gray Mailer – 12” x 15 ½” 500/case - $106.00/m ($53.00/case)

24” x 40# kraft paper - $24.00/roll

All these items are the same price since last year.  We have not had any
price changes.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks again,

Nick Oleksienko

JM Packaging

517-294-7163

[email-masked]

From: LLPS Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 4:57 PM
To: Nick Oleksienko <[email-masked]>
Subject: Price quote 2016/2017

Hello Nick.

Should have just mentioned this on the phone before but I kind of just
remembered. I am doing my annual evaluation of the products we use from our
various vendors. We have been satisfied with your company's service but need
to verify current pricing and/or any pricing changes for the 2016/2017
season. If you could send me over a breakdown of what that is, it would be
greatly appreciated. Look forward from hearing from you soon.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS