Subject: Fw: LLPS Contact Us Submission
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Amber Blais" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 15:16:14 -0500

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: LLPS 
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 2:04 PM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: LLPS Contact Us Submission

Name: Carol Mandel

Company: Mesch McBride PLLC

E-mail Address: [email-masked]

Telephone: 817-710-1500

Message: Attn: Kelly @ Labor Law Poster Service - 
Thank you for your assistance in providing information regarding the
return of Order #1698127. This is being returned as the purchase was
not authorized. If you have any questions however, please do not
hesitate to call Carol Mandel at 817-710-1500. The total amount of
$67.25 which was charged to our Corporate MC should be refunded once
the posters have been received. This shipment is being sent via fed
express to track delivery. Thank you

Request generated on February 25th, 2013 at 2:04 PM EST from the IP address 68.184.189.66