Subject: Fw: Your Chargeback Case: Case #PP-002-768-253-223 - F-V001
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Amber Blais" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 15:09:53 -0500

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2013 2:12 PM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: Your Chargeback Case: Case #PP-002-768-253-223 - F-V001

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Please see below for more information on your case that was recently closed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Michael Bishop,

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Buyer's name: NotProvided
Transaction ID: 262348736Y517731S

Transaction date: Sep 26, 2013
Transaction amount: -$77.25 USD
Case #: PP-002-768-253-223
Your transaction ID: 8N754804NE379060P

We carefully reviewed this case and unfortunately, we cannot dispute the
chargeback your buyer filed with their credit card company.

This transaction was reversed for the following reason(s):

This transaction is not marked as eligible for Seller Protection.

The payment has now been returned to the buyer and removed from your PayPal
balance.  The chargeback fee charged by your buyer's credit card company
was also deducted from your PayPal balance.

To learn more about fees and how we investigate transactions, click "Legal
Agreements" at the bottom of any PayPal page and then click "PayPal User
Agreement."

If you have questions about chargebacks and how to avoid them, log in to
your PayPal account and click "Help" at the top of any page.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation. We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,
PayPal
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Help Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help
Security Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/security

This email was sent by an automated system, so if you reply, nobody will
see it. To get in touch with us, log in to your account and click "Contact
Us" at the bottom of any page.

Copyright © 2013 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at
2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
 
PayPal Email ID  PP768