Subject: Fw: Invoice 1634553
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Amber Blais" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 13:10:44 -0500

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Bibi Budhu 
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2012 12:27 PM
To: Labor Law Poster Service 
Subject: RE: Invoice 1634553

Please be advised we only receive 3 posters, we were suppose to receive 5 in
total.

EIHAB Human Services, Inc.
168-18 South Conduit Avenue
Springfield Gardens, New York 11434
Phone: (718) 276-6101 ext. 148     Fax: (718) 276-6063
Bibi Fazia Budhu, HR Generalist
Email: [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Labor Law Poster Service [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 2:17 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Invoice 1634553

-------------------------
Thank you for your order. Your invoice is attached.

This is an automatically generated message from Labor Law Poster Service.
UID: 396

-- 
This transmission is intended only for the individual or entity to which it 
is addressed and contains information that is confidential. If you have 
received this communication in error, please destroy the materials and 
contact the sender immediately at EIHAB Human Services, inc., 718-276-6101. 
This information has been disclosed to you from confidential records and is 
protected by federal and state law. This information may include 
confidential mental health, substance abuse, alcohol abuse and/or 
HIV-related information. Federal and state law prohibits you from making 
any further disclosure of this information without the specific written 
consent of the person to whom it pertains, or as otherwise permitted by 
law. Any unauthorized further disclosure in violation of the law may result 
in a fine or jail sentence or both. A general authorization for the release 
of this information may not be sufficient authorization for further 
disclosure.