Subject: Fw: ORDER #13760176 - Your PositiveSSL Certificate for laborlawposterservice.com
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Joey Sheets" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 11:07:08 -0500

Is this something you ordered?
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Comodo Security Services 
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 2:35 PM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: ORDER #13760176 - Your PositiveSSL Certificate for laborlawposterservice.com

     

            Your PositiveSSL Certificate for laborlawposterservice.com is attached!  

            Dear [email-masked],

            Thank you for placing your order. We are pleased to announce that your PositiveSSL Certificate for laborlawposterservice.com has been issued.

            To help reduce domain name mismatch warnings, we have also included the domain name www.laborlawposterservice.com in your certificate.

            We strongly recommend that you click here for instructions to ensure that your certificate is installed and your webserver is configured correctly.

            Attached to this email you should find a .zip file containing: 

              a.. Root CA Certificate - AddTrustExternalCARoot.crt 
              b.. Intermediate CA Certificate - PositiveSSLCA2.crt 
              c.. Your PositiveSSL Certificate - laborlawposterservice_com.crt 
            You can also find your PositiveSSL Certificate for laborlawposterservice.com in text format at the bottom of this email. 

            Should you have any questions or issues you would like to discuss, please do not hesitate to contact us.

            Kind Regards,

            Comodo Security Services

            Support Telephone: +1.888.266.6361 / +1.703.581.6361
            Support Website: http://support.comodo.com/
            Validation Docs Fax: US and Canada +1.866.831.5837 / Worldwide +1.801.303.9291

            We now operate a registration-based system for support. 
            Please submit your ticket at the support website. 
            Please do not reply to this email as this email address is not monitored.

            Comodo CA Limited - US Office
            525 Washington Blvd.
            Jersey City, NJ 07310-1600

            Comodo CA Limited - European Office
            26 Office Village,
            Exchange Quay, Trafford Road,
            Salford, Manchester M5 3EQ,
            United Kingdom

            Comodo offers essential infrastructure to enable e-merchants, and other Internet-connected companies, software providers, and individual consumers to interact and conduct business via the Internet safely and securely. Our PKI solutions, including SSL Certificates, EV SSL Certificates, Code Signing Certificates as well as Secure E-Mail Certificates, increase consumer trust in transacting business online, secure information through strong SSL encryption, and satisfy many industry best practices or security compliance requirements. 

            Your PositiveSSL Certificate for laborlawposterservice.com in text format (if required):

            -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- 
            MIIFIDCCBAigAwIBAgIRANSBD6Ngo+g5Lyy5mh/cEzYwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEFBQAw 
            czELMAkGA1UEBhMCR0IxGzAZBgNVBAgTEkdyZWF0ZXIgTWFuY2hlc3RlcjEQMA4G 
            A1UEBxMHU2FsZm9yZDEaMBgGA1UEChMRQ09NT0RPIENBIExpbWl0ZWQxGTAXBgNV 
            BAMTEFBvc2l0aXZlU1NMIENBIDIwHhcNMTMxMTE1MDAwMDAwWhcNMTgxMTE0MjM1 
            OTU5WjBdMSEwHwYDVQQLExhEb21haW4gQ29udHJvbCBWYWxpZGF0ZWQxFDASBgNV 
            BAsTC1Bvc2l0aXZlU1NMMSIwIAYDVQQDExlsYWJvcmxhd3Bvc3RlcnNlcnZpY2Uu 
            Y29tMIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEA0rBA/4wmnRd0LdzQ 
            xpxAo381fn/gVjENVoVlrVLbufXArb2P8IO/ypDs3Az/nmP8W9jbIV/cxhc+65sN 
            zYWQ8N9qZO7NkB/YsPQ2876iVDlwWoWBV3DWpGJQyXRkBOyz46VTVx6+1d9MKAJX 
            vDMOYj331KnnZCIXOHsetlFZqTGNvOcNRtWcji4kGWzztNnEQ+Yis23JVDKeBtUD 
            TWvPoyRTY4Jcl5MYZ/SH33HLOoEjGYUzemxVueMzo9xNUaTD+02nLbI9v9Hc06F2 
            cJou0mYfN8f3qyHNKEUHhr0MCI0+kBxMr2TBEpkAd7Hwi/c0t7jCJy4swkykGRt5 
            tCiLDwIDAQABo4IBwzCCAb8wHwYDVR0jBBgwFoAUmeRAX2sUXj4F2d3TY1T8Yrj3 
            AKwwHQYDVR0OBBYEFL+zfkvh3deJcdM+5286WoyBMHhgMA4GA1UdDwEB/wQEAwIF 
            oDAMBgNVHRMBAf8EAjAAMB0GA1UdJQQWMBQGCCsGAQUFBwMBBggrBgEFBQcDAjBQ 
            BgNVHSAESTBHMDsGCysGAQQBsjEBAgIHMCwwKgYIKwYBBQUHAgEWHmh0dHA6Ly93 
            d3cucG9zaXRpdmVzc2wuY29tL0NQUzAIBgZngQwBAgEwOwYDVR0fBDQwMjAwoC6g 
            LIYqaHR0cDovL2NybC5jb21vZG9jYS5jb20vUG9zaXRpdmVTU0xDQTIuY3JsMGwG 
            CCsGAQUFBwEBBGAwXjA2BggrBgEFBQcwAoYqaHR0cDovL2NydC5jb21vZG9jYS5j 
            b20vUG9zaXRpdmVTU0xDQTIuY3J0MCQGCCsGAQUFBzABhhhodHRwOi8vb2NzcC5j 
            b21vZG9jYS5jb20wQwYDVR0RBDwwOoIZbGFib3JsYXdwb3N0ZXJzZXJ2aWNlLmNv 
            bYIdd3d3LmxhYm9ybGF3cG9zdGVyc2VydmljZS5jb20wDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEFBQAD 
            ggEBAD2cSyG2qiR1+qYbKYMX596H/SeR9J206yl9+n/55WxNf67PaWcATFczBD2I 
            uzXP84aSjNwLXLX0ogQ4wOMgrf/9JOIQ0srTCT95rLDvtdAI7qIYjwV8PNPpRV2r 
            uWKC2meo3aulARlQGPio1qxJrCKxz7ReeQd/U8gA+sAhiTx1pCRo4rznBCgooiyN 
            /0rInRZMbiKso7r5IPNXBZ8hsvI05Ni/VwY+GU0nnN0sHNNyGawdKruGljKEAa8g 
            ZR/rZsozYwtIGmBG01OBg/LkhkWeZFxsvpVU8pTblKQlrmXmpxtT01v5fSVbgwhH 
            qjD3umiYh2vtv9RxUsYqjyyhl6I= 
            -----END CERTIFICATE-----