Subject: Re: Welcome to Gentry Parts Inc.
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Gentry Parts Inc." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 11:19:11 -0500

Please unsubscribe our email from your list.
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Anita Bowra-Lester 
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 10:34 AM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: Welcome to Gentry Parts Inc.

Dear Michael

We wish to welcome you to Gentry Parts Inc..

You are now registered with our store and have account privileges:  With
your account, you can now take part in the various services we have to offer
you. Some of these many services include:

Order History - View the details of orders you have completed with us.

Permanent Cart - Any products added to your online cart remain there until
you remove them, or check them out.

Address Book - We can deliver your products to an address other than yours!
This is perfect to send birthday gifts direct to the birthday-person
themselves.

Products Reviews - Share your opinions on our products with other customers.

Your account login details, which you can use to review your purchase, are
as follows:
Username: [email-masked]
Password: G51JCaOY

For help with any of our online services, please email the store-owner:
[email-masked] 

This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you
did not signup for an account, or feel that you have received this email in
error, please send an email to [email-masked] 

This email is sent in accordance with the US CAN-SPAM Law in effect
01/01/2004. Removal requests can be sent to this address and will be honored
and respected.