Subject: Re: LLPS Contact Us Submission
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ryan Story" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 14:28:06 -0500

Hello.
We have a full money back guarantee on any returned products.  However, we do not provide return labels so the responsibility of the return would be yours.  Once the package has been received back, we will issue a full refund.  If you have any further questions in reference to your order, please contact Customer Service at 877-321-4144. 
Thank you,
LLPS

From: LLPS 
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 1:48 PM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: LLPS Contact Us Submission

Name: Ryan Story

Company: Highway Tabernacle

E-mail Address: [email-masked]

Telephone: Not specified

Message: an order was authorized on 11/7/14 but that person did not realize we
already receive our posters through our payroll vendor. I need to
return the posters that were sent to us and cancel any future service.
I also need to request a refund of the charges applied on 11/7/2014.
Can you provide me with a return form/label to send the information
back to you please? Thank you, 

Pastor Ryan Story 
Highway Tabernacle Church 
Order # 1898754

Request generated on January 14th, 2015 at 1:48 PM EST from the IP address 24.239.86.159