Subject: Fw: LLPS Contact Us Submission
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Dave Brake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 11:23:39 -0400

Hello Dave.
Got this email today forwarded from our website.  I usually do not respond to any of the radio or news "requests".  If you have something you want me to send over, please forward it to me and I can reply to the email.
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: LLPS 
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2013 11:10 AM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: LLPS Contact Us Submission

Name: Gray Hall 

Company: WWBT - NBC 12

E-mail Address: [email-masked]

Telephone: 804-230-2621

Message: Hi. We are airing a story about the solicitations that you are sending
out with the name "Corporate Records Service" and the offer to
prepare corporate minutes for a fee of $125.00. Corporations are not
required to submit corporate minutes under VA law and the forms they
are required to submit are FREE. We would like to give your company a
chance to respond to the numerous complaints and "F" rating by the
BBB here in Virginia and other states about what they call
"deceptive" practices. 

Request generated on July 9th, 2013 at 11:10 AM EST from the IP address 12.237.244.66