Subject: Fw: LLPS Contact Us Submission
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Amber Blais" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 14:22:23 -0500

Please follow through on this for me.
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: LLPS 
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 2:04 PM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: LLPS Contact Us Submission

Name: Deborah Ford

Company: St Joseph Catholic Church

E-mail Address: [email-masked]

Telephone: 3042674893

Message: Hello, 

I ordered a set of Federal and WV State Labor Law Posters on October
9th. The order form and check were sent to an office in South
Charleston, WV. Our check cleared our bank on October 17th but to
date we have not received our new posters. The notice date on the
order form was 2013-10E and the Key Code was A12855589845. The
posters were to be shipped to St. Joseph Catholic Church, 336 S Queen
St, Martinsburg, WV 25401. Can you please let me know if these
posters have already been shipped, or if not, when they will be
shipped. If they have already been shipped, can you please find out
where they went and can we receive replacements please? 

Thank you, < br />Deborah Ford, Bookkeeper 
St. Joseph Catholic Church 
336 S Queen St 
Martinsburg, WV 25401 
304-267-4893 
[email-masked]

Request generated on November 18th, 2013 at 2:04 PM EST from the IP address 69.251.27.246