Subject: Fw: Invoice 1364798
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Amber Blais" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 13:21:22 -0500

Amber,
Please follow up on this for me.
Thank you,
Mike

From: Todd Feasel 
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 9:43 AM
To: Labor Law Poster Service 
Subject: RE: Invoice 1364798

Billing address for the Credit card is 1214 Topside Rd., Louisville, TN
37777. Please correct this.

Todd B. Feasel, PCC-S
Program Director
Cornerstone of Recovery--Ohio

************************************************************************
***********************************************************************

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which the are
addressed.

This communication may contain material protected by HIPAA legislation
(45 CFR, Parts 160 & 164). If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering this email to the intended recipient,
be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender by replying to this email and then delete the email from your
computer.

************************************************************************
************************************************************************

-----Original Message-----
From: Labor Law Poster Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 9:37 AM
To: Todd Feasel
Subject: Invoice 1364798

SENT BY COLE
        
-------------------------
Thank you for your order. Your invoice is attached.

This is an automatically generated message from Labor Law Poster
Service. 
UID: 542