Subject: Fw: LLPS Contact Us Submission
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Amber Blais" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 11:04:05 -0400

Please take care of this for me.
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: LLPS 
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 11:02 AM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: LLPS Contact Us Submission

Name: Stephen Watson

Company: Watson and Worthley

E-mail Address: [email-masked]

Telephone: Not specified

Message: I am the co-owner of Watson and Worthley and we have received several
billings from you, including a pink "Collection Alert" regarding
Account #55287796 and Order # 1675079. We have NOT placed this order
with you. We have our business manager obtain all the necessary
materials to comply with Maine Law directly from the State of Maine. 
Please cease all billing activity to Watson and Worthley. 

Stephen Watson

Request generated on September 11th, 2013 at 11:02 AM EST from the IP address 204.10.46.254