Subject: Fw: LLPS Contact Us Submission
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Steve Fata" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Angela Edstrom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 10:11:05 -0500

Hello Steve.
Apparently, this is the last request...(which is what she says each time).  We could only hope this was the last time we would hear from her.  Let me know if you need anything done by me in regards to any of this.
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: LLPS 
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 9:43 AM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: LLPS Contact Us Submission

Name: Rachel Merrick

Company: Rachel Merrick

E-mail Address: [email-masked]

Telephone: 517-894-1335

Message: This message is for one of the owners. I am demanding my pay for all
of the commission not paid to me. This is the last request I will make
for what I am OWED. If I do not hear from someone within the company
(NOT ANGELA FATA) by the end of the business week, I will be filing a
lawsuit against the company for what I am owed. 

In addition, more then one of your employees has told me that you are
using my old monitoring tapes as training for employees. Stop using my
tapes for training IMMEDIATELY. You do not have the right to use my
voice to train your employees. Look forward to talking with one of the
OWNERS by the end of the week, or again, I will be filing a lawsuit
against the co mpany. 

Warm Regards, 

Rachel Merrick 
[email-masked] 
(517)8941335

Request generated on November 19th, 2013 at 9:43 AM EST from the IP address 216.157.195.205