Subject: Fw: Notification of provisional credit: Case ID #PP-001-904-348-509 - A-A001
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Amber Blais" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 11:15:21 -0400

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 11:15 AM
Subject: Notification of provisional credit: Case ID #PP-001-904-348-509 - A-A001

Subject: Notification of provisional credit: Case ID #PP-001-904-348-509 - A-A001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 07:28:31 -0700

Hello Labor Law Poster Service,

Thanks for the information you provided on this chargeback. As always,
PayPal will help you dispute unwarranted chargebacks, so we've contacted
the buyer's card issuer and opened a dispute on your behalf.

Usually, when a buyer files a chargeback and the card issuer reverses the
charge, we temporarily hold the funds until the issue is resolved. However,
because of your low dispute rate and consistent sales volume, we're
allowing you access to the funds while we investigate the chargeback. We
want to extend this courtesy to our valued customers, because we know how
inconvenient it can be to have your funds held.  

Please note: This benefit may not be available for future claims.

If the card issuer decides the case in your favor, the funds will remain in
your account. If the card issuer decides in the buyer's favor, an amount
equal to the disputed transaction will be removed from your account. In
accordance with the PayPal User Agreement, a chargeback fee may also be
assessed.

Be aware that it can take up to 75 days for PayPal to know the outcome of
the case.  We'll notify you if the case is decided in the buyer's favor. 

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Buyer's name: Sanaa Sandag
Transaction date: Jun 26, 2012
Your transaction ID: 91078369Y55797505
Buyer's transaction ID: 40L83440VH671825J
Transaction amount: -$125.00 USD
Case number: PP-001-904-348-509

If you have additional information you'd like to submit, please provide it
using the email address or fax number listed below.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation in helping us resolve this
matter as quickly as possible. We appreciate your business and regret that
you experienced a chargeback.

Thanks,

PayPal
Email: [email-masked]
Fax: 402-537-5755

PPID PP1223

Subject: Case received: Case ID #PP-001-925-815-362 - A-A001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 06:41:15 -0700

Hello Michael Bishop,

We were recently notified that one of your buyers filed a chargeback and
asked the credit card issuer to reverse a payment made to you on Jul 5,
2012.

The buyer claims that this purchase was made without authorization to use
the credit card. Their credit card issuer needs additional information from
you about this transaction.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Buyer's Transaction ID: 4S768279L0051551E

Transaction Date:Jul 5, 2012
Transaction Amount:-$125.00 USD
Invoice ID:427
Case #:PP-001-925-815-362
Your Transaction ID: 3M434639SC4090709

-----------------------------------
What to Do Next
-----------------------------------

Please respond within 10 days so that we can help resolve this chargeback.
To respond, log in to your PayPal account and go to the Resolution Center
to provide information about this transaction.

The credit card issuer decides if the buyer's claim is legitimate. Once the
credit card issuer receives your information, it may take up to 75 days to
make a final decision.

Because the credit card issuer has reversed the charge for this
transaction, we've placed a temporary hold on the funds associated with
this transaction until the case is resolved. Our user agreement explains
our policies on holding funds.

You can learn more about chargebacks in the Resolution Center tutorials.

-----------------------------------
Other Details
-----------------------------------

There are no other details regarding this transaction at the moment.

Sincerely,

PayPal
Chargeback Department

CB:PP-001-925-815-362:USD125.00:7/25/2012:3M434639SC4090709

PPID PP767

Subject: Confirmation: We received your documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 20:03:20 -0700

Hello Michael Bishop,

This message confirms that we have received the documents you sent to
PayPal regarding Case ID PP-001-804-070-601.

The documents have been successfully attached to your PayPal Account and
will be reviewed shortly.

We review documents in the order in which they are received and generally
require 3 to 5 business days to process these documents. Once we process
your documents, we will contact you about the status of your PayPal Account.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

If you have any questions,  please contact us using this link:

http://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_email_receipt

Thanks,

PayPal 

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

PPID PP787

Subject: Confirmation: We received your documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 20:02:26 -0700

Hello Michael Bishop,

This message confirms that we have received the documents you sent to
PayPal.

The documents have been successfully attached to your PayPal Account and
will be reviewed shortly.

We review documents in the order in which they are received and generally
require 3 to 5 business days to process these documents. Once we process
your documents, we will contact you about the status of your PayPal Account.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

If you have any questions,  please contact us using this link:

http://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_email_receipt

Thanks,

PayPal 

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

PPID PP787