Subject: Fw: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Joey Sheets" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 16:51:50 -0500

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 4:51 PM
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 15:13:10 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host relay.VERIZON.NET[206.46.232.11] said: 550
    5.1.1 unknown or illegal alias: [email-masked] (in reply to RCPT
    TO command)

Subject: Delayed Mail (still being retried)
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 16:21:11 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

####################################################################
# THIS IS A WARNING ONLY.  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE. #
####################################################################

Your message could not be delivered for more than 4 hour(s).
It will be retried until it is 7 day(s) old.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: connect to
    SAINTMARKCHURCH.COM[174.137.132.100]:25: Connection timed out

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 12:20:22 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM[74.125.133.27] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=6596 cf7si9655253icc.41
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Delayed Mail (still being retried)
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 15:11:32 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

####################################################################
# THIS IS A WARNING ONLY.  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE. #
####################################################################

Your message could not be delivered for more than 4 hour(s).
It will be retried until it is 7 day(s) old.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: connect to REINSLLC.COM[198.105.251.19]:25: Connection
    timed out

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 09:12:03 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[66.196.118.34] said: 554
    delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account
    ([email-masked]) [0] - mta1141.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 10:49:26 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mail.3gsllc.COM[64.95.73.107] said: 554
    5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [67.208.245.63] blocked using
    cbl.abuseat.org; Blocked - see
    http://cbl.abuseat.org/lookup.cgi?ip=67.208.245.63 (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Delayed Mail (still being retried)
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 17:26:11 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

####################################################################
# THIS IS A WARNING ONLY.  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE. #
####################################################################

Your message could not be delivered for more than 4 hour(s).
It will be retried until it is 7 day(s) old.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: connect to NCCORP.COM[80.84.160.109]:25: Connection
    timed out

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 12:57:08 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx4.HOTMAIL.COM[65.54.188.94] said: 550 OU-001
    (BAY0-MC2-F17) Unfortunately, messages from 67.208.245.63 weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 15:10:50 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx2.comcast.net[76.96.40.147] refused to talk to me: 554
    imta03.emeryville.ca.mail.comcast.net comcast 67.208.245.63 found on one or
    more DNSBLs, see
    http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#BL000001

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 11:22:38 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.PLANETPAYMENT.COM[208.78.46.27] said:
    550 5.7.1 <host.mydomainsatwork.com[67.208.245.63]>: Client host rejected:
    Your message was rejected due to spam filtering. Please see
    http://www.sophos.com/security/ip-lookup?ip=67.208.245.63 (in reply to RCPT
    TO command)

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 09:07:07 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx3.HOTMAIL.COM[65.54.188.94] said: 550 OU-001
    (BAY0-MC2-F10) Unfortunately, messages from 67.208.245.63 weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 09:59:17 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host iatws.com[69.73.181.135] said: 550 No Such
    User Here (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 15:06:06 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=GRUPSSKIES.COM type=A: Host not found

Subject: Delayed Mail (still being retried)
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 19:35:50 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

####################################################################
# THIS IS A WARNING ONLY.  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE. #
####################################################################

Your message could not be delivered for more than 4 hour(s).
It will be retried until it is 7 day(s) old.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host ib1.CHARTER.NET[216.33.127.20] refused to talk
    to me: 421 imp06 charter.net ?? charter.net connection refused from
    [67.208.245.63] E1210

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 12:51:32 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.emailsrvr.COM[173.203.2.36] said: 554 5.7.1 ACL
    dns_rbl; Client host [67.208.245.63] blocked using
    sa-ip4tset.blagr.emailsrvr.com=127.24.0.2 Please visit
    http://bounce.emailsrvr.com/?a0 for more information on why this message
    could not be delivered (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 14:30:44 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.hotmail.com[65.55.37.120] said: 550 OU-001
    (COL0-MC4-F18) Unfortunately, messages from 67.208.245.63 weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Invoice 1644474
From: Labor Law Poster Service <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 14:30:44 -0500 (EST)

        
-------------------------
Thank you for your order. Your invoice is attached.

This is an automatically generated message from Labor Law Poster Service. 
UID: 376 

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 17:20:50 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mail-relay2.SAFELITE.COM[206.131.210.43]
    refused to talk to me: 554 mail-relay2.safelite.com

Subject: Delayed Mail (still being retried)
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 15:05:57 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

####################################################################
# THIS IS A WARNING ONLY.  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE. #
####################################################################

Your message could not be delivered for more than 4 hour(s).
It will be retried until it is 7 day(s) old.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mailstore1.secureserver.net[72.167.238.201]
    refused to talk to me: 554-p3pismtp01-064.prod.phx3.secureserver.net 554
    Your access to this mail system has been rejected due to the sending MTA's
    poor reputation. If you believe that this failure is in error, please
    contact the intended recipient via alternate means.

Subject: Delayed Mail (still being retried)
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 15:00:50 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

####################################################################
# THIS IS A WARNING ONLY.  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE. #
####################################################################

Your message could not be delivered for more than 4 hour(s).
It will be retried until it is 7 day(s) old.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.1and1.COM[74.208.5.3] refused to talk
    to me: 550 RBL rejection: http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=67.208.245.63
    Cached=1

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 15:01:30 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.HOTMAIL.COM[65.54.188.94] said: 550
    OU-001 (BAY0-MC2-F17) Unfortunately, messages from 67.208.245.63 weren't
    sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their
    network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 15:55:34 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host grid1i.seg.att.COM[209.65.160.73] said: 554
    Denied [SHXBL] - Denied by Spamhaus XBL - See
    http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=67.208.245.63 (Mode: normal) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Invoice 1642937
From: Labor Law Poster Service <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 15:55:34 -0500 (EST)

        
-------------------------
Thank you for your order. Your invoice is attached.

This is an automatically generated message from Labor Law Poster Service. 
UID: 514 

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 16:39:57 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mail.messaging.microsoft.COM[216.32.180.190] said:
    550 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [67.208.245.63] blocked using
    Spamhaus Blocklist, mail from IP banned; To request removal from this list
    see http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=67.208.245.63 . (in reply to RCPT
    TO command)

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:33:05 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host fcsdc-org.mail.eo.outlook.com[216.32.181.178]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [67.208.245.63] blocked
    using Spamhaus Blocklist, mail from IP banned; To request removal from this
    list see http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=67.208.245.63 . (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

Subject: Invoice 1644011
From: Labor Law Poster Service <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:33:04 -0500 (EST)

        
-------------------------
Thank you for your order. Your invoice is attached.

This is an automatically generated message from Labor Law Poster Service. 
UID: 544 

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 16:40:12 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.HOTMAIL.COM[65.55.92.184] said: 550 OU-001
    (SNT0-MC4-F28) Unfortunately, messages from 67.208.245.63 weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Invoice 1644687
From: Labor Law Poster Service <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 16:40:12 -0500 (EST)

        
-------------------------
Thank you for your order. Your invoice is attached.

This is an automatically generated message from Labor Law Poster Service. 
UID: 544 

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 15:00:50 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=fevviewccc.com type=A: Host not found