Subject: Fw: Case received: Case ID #PP-001-703-491-237 - F-V001
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Amber Blais" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 08:28:37 -0400

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 8:23 AM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: Case received: Case ID #PP-001-703-491-237 - F-V001

Hello Michael Bishop,

We were recently notified that one of your buyers filed a chargeback by
asking their credit card company to reverse a payment made to you on Feb
10, 2012.

The buyer claims that the item was damaged on receipt or is significantly
not as described. The credit card company wants additional information from
you about this transaction.

-----------------------------------
Transaction details
-----------------------------------

Buyer's Name:M NotProvided
Buyer's Transaction ID: 4RW26040XC6900515

Transaction Date:Feb 10, 2012
Transaction Amount:-$97.50 USD
Case #:PP-001-703-491-237
Your Transaction ID: 14J985426T993344S

Chargeback is a process initiated outside of PayPal by the credit card
holder, and the outcome of the chargeback is decided by the credit card
company, not by PayPal.

One of the unique benefits of using PayPal is that we help you fight
unwarranted chargebacks.

-----------------------------------
What to do next
-----------------------------------

Please log in to your PayPal account as soon as possible and visit the
Resolution Center to provide the following information about this
transaction, if available:
- Evidence that the merchandise/service was as described
- Evidence that you attempted to resolve the issue with the buyer
- Evidence that the buyer didn't try to contact you to resolve the problem
- Evidence that you provided a replacement to the buyer

Please submit your response within 10 calendar days of the date of this
email, so that we can help dispute this chargeback for you. The credit card
company determines chargeback timeframes and outcomes. Once PayPal sends
the credit card company your information, it may take up to 75 days for the
credit card company to make a final decision.

Because the credit card company has received a chargeback on this
transaction, we may place a temporary hold on the funds associated with
this transaction until this case is resolved.

For more information about how to protect your funds against chargebacks,
go to:
https://www.paypal.com/uschargebacks

-----------------------------------
Other Details
-----------------------------------

There are no other details regarding this transaction at this time.

Sincerely,

PayPal
Chargeback Department

CB:PP-001-703-491-237:R1:USD97.50:3/16/2012:14J985426T993344S

PPID PP767