Subject: Fw: LLPS Contact Us Submission
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Angela Edstrom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 16:21:40 -0400

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: LLPS 
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 4:09 PM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: LLPS Contact Us Submission

Name: Rachel Merrick

Company: General Correspondence

E-mail Address: [email-masked]

Telephone: 5178941335

Message: 

April 11, 2013 

Michael Bishop/Operations Mgr: 

I received your letter dated April 1, 2013. It stated that your
payroll company had mix-ups with corrected addresses for current and
past employees. That may have been the case, however, my last check
and W2's did NOT default to my old address, so while that may have
been the case for some employees, that was NOT the case with my
paperwork. 

In addition, I am still owed for 4 MONTHS of commission that has
not been issued to me. While in the past, you may have not paid
commission to your terminated employees, I am not willing to let this
matter go. You hire a bunch of people, fire them, an d collect ALL of
the money on the sales that the EMPLOYEES have made for the company.
That is against the law. I am requesting one more time that you pay me
for the accounts that Angela Fata/Buckmaster/Engstrom deleted from my
in box and GAVE to other employees, I am also requesting ALL
commission for sales that I made that you have been paid for and not
paid me for. I made the company OVER 275,000.000 from September
4-December 17 2012 and I am owed this commission. In addition, I am
owed back pay for my raise, as well as the bonus Margaret Oliver
promised me for the 200,000.00 worth of Corp. Records Services
accounts that I processed. I have made MANY attempts to resolve this
issue with the company, and my next step is to retain an attorney. If
I have to retain an attorney, I will be encouraging ALL past employees
to seek their unpaid commissions, as well. I have also contacted the
Michigan Department of Labor about my owed wages. 

Lastly, I received my "employment file" on Friday, 4/5/13. I
worked for the company for over 2 years and was given MANY
performances reviews with my statistics. Most of these, for some
reason, are not in my file as well as other copies. I would like a
COMPLETE copy of my file mailed to me. I know things that were in my
file, and there are MANY things conveniently missing. BY LAW, I am
entitled to my ENTIRE, COMPLETE, Employment file. 

Thank you for your IMMEDIATE attention in this matter. 

Respectfully, 

Rachel Merrick

Request generated on April 11th, 2013 at 4:09 PM EST from the IP address 216.157.195.205