Subject: Re: LLPS Contact Us Submission
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Stefanie Shaver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 09:29:12 -0400

Hello Stefanie.
There have been some things going around of changes to the OSHA and Polygraph laws.  I am not certain of why this is being said since those particular requirements have not had any recent changes.  The 2012 postings you currently have would have the most up-to-date information available.  If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our customer service department at 877-321-4144.
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: LLPS 
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 5:13 PM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: LLPS Contact Us Submission

Name: Stefanie Shaver

E-mail Address: [email-masked]

Telephone: 5017457161

Message: To Whom It May Concern, 

I purchased 2012 Federal & State law posters in 9/2011. I have since
received notice from another company that there has been new updates
in federal notices. Do you know if this is accurate? I have not
received any new updates/posters from your company with the new
revisions: 1) Employee Polygraph Protection Notice (1/2012). 2) OSHA
3165 "It's the Law" Notice (3/2012). 

Please advise if we have to have the above posted?? Will we be
received an updated poster?? 

Thanks, 
Stefanie 

Request generated on May 30th, 2012 at 5:13 PM EST from the IP address 75.15.65.111