Subject: Re: LLPS Contact Us Submission
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Kelly Schoneveld" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 11:06:25 -0400

Hello.
Our company provides compliance posters consisting of both the state and federal requirements for all 50 states (some states available in Spanish).  We are able to provide sets of posters for individual clients or can ship in bulk to your location.  If you can provide a total number of locations and a determination of how you would like the postings distributed, I can provide you with pricing.  I am also available to speak over the phone if that better suits you.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have in regards to our service.  I hope to speak more with you in the near future.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
LLPS - Operations Manager
877-321-4144 X355

From: LLPS 
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 10:44 AM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: LLPS Contact Us Submission

Name: Kelly Schoneveld

Company: ACA Compliance Group

E-mail Address: [email-masked]

Telephone: Not specified

Message: Hello, 
I was wondering if you guys do compliance work and would work with our
company to keep all of our labor law posters up to date. We have
offices across the nation so we would need to be up to date with all
the different states. Also, if we did work with you would you be able
to provide us with when we would need up to date posters and how much
it would be for an updated copy. Could you provide us with a checklist
for each office (state) as to what they should have? 

Thank you, 
Kelly Schoneveld

Request generated on July 2nd, 2014 at 10:44 AM EST from the IP address 8.12.63.10