Subject: Fw: Case received: Case ID #PP-001-929-580-152 - A-A001
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Amber Blais" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 08:05:11 -0400

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2012 2:35 AM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: Case received: Case ID #PP-001-929-580-152 - A-A001

Hello Michael Bishop,

We were recently notified that one of your buyers filed a chargeback and
asked the credit card issuer to reverse a payment made to you on Jul 11,
2012.

The buyer claims that this purchase was made without authorization to use
the credit card. Their credit card issuer needs additional information from
you about this transaction.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Buyer's Transaction ID: 3B128463U13419618

Transaction Date:Jul 11, 2012
Transaction Amount:-$125.00 USD
Invoice ID:724
Case #:PP-001-929-580-152
Your Transaction ID: 5XS80380E6670140A

-----------------------------------
What to Do Next
-----------------------------------

Please respond within 10 days so that we can help resolve this chargeback.
To respond, log in to your PayPal account and go to the Resolution Center
to provide information about this transaction.

The credit card issuer decides if the buyer's claim is legitimate. Once the
credit card issuer receives your information, it may take up to 75 days to
make a final decision.

Because the credit card issuer has reversed the charge for this
transaction, we've placed a temporary hold on the funds associated with
this transaction until the case is resolved. Our user agreement explains
our policies on holding funds.

You can learn more about chargebacks in the Resolution Center tutorials.

-----------------------------------
Other Details
-----------------------------------

There are no other details regarding this transaction at the moment.

Sincerely,

PayPal
Chargeback Department

CB:PP-001-929-580-152:USD125.00:7/28/2012:5XS80380E6670140A

PPID PP767