Subject: Fw: NY State & Federal Labor Law Posters Faxable Order Form
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Angela Edstrom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 10:58:27 -0400

This was tied to Meia.  I was uncertain exactly what they were agreeing to.  They wanted the discount and were going to pay with a credit card or just to be billed in full.  Maybe just have Meia call them and put it through.
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Bibi Budhu 
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 5:15 PM
To: Labor Law Poster Service 
Subject: RE: NY State & Federal Labor Law Posters Faxable Order Form

Please proceed with this order.

EIHAB Human Services, Inc.
168-18 South Conduit Avenue
Springfield Gardens, New York 11434
Phone: (718) 276-6101 ext. 148     Fax: (718) 276-6063
Bibi Fazia Budhu, HR Generalist
Email: [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Labor Law Poster Service [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 10:57 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: NY State & Federal Labor Law Posters Faxable Order Form

TWENTY SETS FOR THE STATE OF NY AND FOUR FOR THE STATE OF NJ ARE $1,770 I
CAN TAKE 250 OFF YOUR ORDER TOTAL IF I OBTAIN PAYMENT BY PHONE PLUS THERE IS
ONE SET NEEDING TO GO TO PA FULL ORDER TOTAL; IS $1848.25 FOR ALL 25
LOCATIONS, HOWEVER IF I OBTAIN PAYMENT BY PHONE I CAN LOWER THE OVERALL COST
TO & $1598.25

                -------------------------
                The requested file, "NY_A12804136212.pdf," is attached.

                This is an automatically generated message from Labor Law
Poster Service.
                UID: 499

-- 
This transmission is intended only for the individual or entity to which it 
is addressed and contains information that is confidential. If you have 
received this communication in error, please destroy the materials and 
contact the sender immediately at EIHAB Human Services, inc., 718-276-6101. 
This information has been disclosed to you from confidential records and is 
protected by federal and state law. This information may include 
confidential mental health, substance abuse, alcohol abuse and/or 
HIV-related information. Federal and state law prohibits you from making 
any further disclosure of this information without the specific written 
consent of the person to whom it pertains, or as otherwise permitted by 
law. Any unauthorized further disclosure in violation of the law may result 
in a fine or jail sentence or both. A general authorization for the release 
of this information may not be sufficient authorization for further 
disclosure.