Subject: Fw: LLPS Contact Us Submission
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Angela Edstrom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 16:36:14 -0400

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: LLPS 
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 3:37 PM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: LLPS Contact Us Submission

Name: Rachel Merrick

Company: Rachel Merrick

E-mail Address: [email-masked]

Telephone: 517-894-1335

Message: This is my Fourth request to obtain my employment file. I have a right
to ALL information in my file. In addition, I would like my commission
checks for Dec, Jan, Feb, and March mailed to 3111 Sheffer Avenue
Lansing, MI 48906. I am owed for THOUSANDS of dollars in sales that
the company has been paid for that I have not. This is my last attempt
before I take the neccesary legal action. Your IMMEDIATE attention is
apprecitate. 

Respectfully, 
Rachel Merrick 
517-894-1335

Request generated on March 26th, 2013 at 3:37 PM EST from the IP address 67.208.244.217