Subject: Fw: Case received: Case ID #PP-002-881-523-957 - D-D001
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Amber Blais" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 08:56:56 -0500

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 6:55 AM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: Case received: Case ID #PP-002-881-523-957 - D-D001

Hello Michael Bishop,

We were recently notified that one of your buyers filed a chargeback and
asked the credit card issuer to reverse a payment made to you on Dec 9,
2013.

The buyer claims the item was either damaged or not as described. Their
credit card issuer needs additional information from you about this
transaction.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Buyer's Name: NotProvided
Buyer's Transaction ID: 34B815769H139225E

Transaction Date: Dec 9, 2013
Transaction Amount: -$125.50 USD
Case #: PP-002-881-523-957
Your Transaction ID: 1T972713KY616094J

-----------------------------------
What to Do Next
-----------------------------------

Please respond within 10 days so that we can help resolve this chargeback.
To respond, log in to your PayPal account and go to the Resolution Center
to provide information about this transaction.

The credit card issuer decides if the buyer's claim is legitimate. Once the
credit card issuer receives your information, it may take up to 75 days to
make a final decision.

Because the credit card issuer has reversed the charge for this
transaction, we've placed a temporary hold on the funds associated with
this transaction until the case is resolved. Our user agreement explains
our policies on holding funds.

You can learn more about chargebacks in the Resolution Center tutorials.

-----------------------------------
Other Details
-----------------------------------

There are no other details regarding this transaction at the moment.

Sincerely,

PayPal
Chargeback Department

CB:PP-002-881-523-957:R1:USD125.50:1/8/2014:1T972713KY616094J

PPID PP767