Subject: Fw: Case received: Case ID #PP-002-012-846-245 - F-M001
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Amber Blais" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 08:44:08 -0400

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 4:06 AM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: Case received: Case ID #PP-002-012-846-245 - F-M001

Hello Michael Bishop,

We were recently notified that one of your buyers filed a chargeback and
asked the credit card issuer to reverse a payment made to you on Jul 31,
2012.

The buyer claims that this purchase was made without authorization to use
the credit card. Their credit card issuer needs additional information from
you about this transaction.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Buyer's Transaction ID: 3TN35545NY983242J

Transaction Date:Jul 31, 2012
Transaction Amount:-$125.00 USD
Invoice ID:1738
Case #:PP-002-012-846-245
Your Transaction ID: 9UM64101TK117062B

-----------------------------------
What to Do Next
-----------------------------------

Please respond within 10 days so that we can help resolve this chargeback.
To respond, log in to your PayPal account and go to the Resolution Center
to provide information about this transaction.

The credit card issuer decides if the buyer's claim is legitimate. Once the
credit card issuer receives your information, it may take up to 75 days to
make a final decision.

Because the credit card issuer has reversed the charge for this
transaction, we've placed a temporary hold on the funds associated with
this transaction until the case is resolved. Our user agreement explains
our policies on holding funds.

You can learn more about chargebacks in the Resolution Center tutorials.

-----------------------------------
Other Details
-----------------------------------

There are no other details regarding this transaction at the moment.

Sincerely,

PayPal
Chargeback Department

CB:PP-002-012-846-245:USD125.00:10/2/2012:9UM64101TK117062B

PPID PP767