Subject: Fw: We're transferring money to your bank
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Steve Fata" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 09:17:03 -0400

FYI
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 9:16 AM
Subject: We're transferring money to your bank

Subject: We're transferring money to your bank
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: Labor Law Poster Service <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 10:43:22 -0700

----------------------------------------------------------------------
We're transferring money from PayPal to your bank
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mar 8, 2014 09:41:12 PST

Hello Labor Law Poster Service,

You asked us to transfer $11,874.35 USD from PayPal to your bank account, and we're processing it now. It usually takes 3-4 business days for transfers like this to go through, so you should see the money in your bank account by Mar 13, 2014.

Here are the details:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Total amount transferred: $11,874.35 USD
Bank account: CAPITOL NATIONAL BANK x-6398
Transaction ID: 5J477242MY207623M
https://www.paypal.com/us/vst/id=5J477242MY207623M
----------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Help Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help
Resolution Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_complaint-view
Security Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/security

Please don't reply to this email. It'll just confuse the computer that sent it and you won't get a response.

Copyright © 2014 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
 
PayPal Email ID  PP026 - 6164bea4c47ca

Subject: We're transferring money to your bank
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: Labor Law Poster Service <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2014 09:46:56 -0800

----------------------------------------------------------------------
We're transferring money from PayPal to your bank
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mar 7, 2014 09:44:17 PST

Hello Labor Law Poster Service,

You asked us to transfer $15,310.52 USD from PayPal to your bank account, and we're processing it now. It usually takes 3-4 business days for transfers like this to go through, so you should see the money in your bank account by Mar 13, 2014.

Here are the details:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Total amount transferred: $15,310.52 USD
Bank account: CAPITOL NATIONAL BANK x-6398
Transaction ID: 5KE013295D962422Y
https://www.paypal.com/us/vst/id=5KE013295D962422Y
----------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Help Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help
Resolution Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_complaint-view
Security Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/security

Please don't reply to this email. It'll just confuse the computer that sent it and you won't get a response.

Copyright © 2014 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
 
PayPal Email ID  PP026 - 2bbeced3e938