Subject: Fw: LLPS Contact Us Submission
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Dave Brake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 14:53:49 -0500

Dave,
We have been receiving calls from this individual.  I responded to his request to have his numbers added to our DNC list.  I copied you on that email.   His threats are probably harmless, however, he doesn't strike me as someone who is very reasonable.  Just thought you should be in the loop on this one.
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: LLPS 
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 1:35 PM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: LLPS Contact Us Submission

Name: Peter Susi

E-mail Address: [email-masked]

Telephone: Not specified

Message: Attention Tom Fata. You are the president of this company. I have been
called incessantly by your automated machines soliciting your business
which I never requested. I got ahold of one of your call center
supervisors and insisted our phone numbers 201 646 9200,
01,02,03,04,05 & 973 594 4900 be removed from your dialing system. I
don't know if she will comply with my demand. We make outgoing calls
here too, but to people who requested us to contact them. When I try
to call them, and I get an incoming call, any call, including from
your company, I have to answer it. If it is from your arrogant
machines, you don't even have the respect to have a human call us, you
have no idea how angry this gets me. I curse out whoever answers, they
hang up. I ask to be removed, I am ignored. From now on I am tracking
ANY CALLS MADE FROM YOUR COMPANY. I will report you to the
authorities. iF THIS CONTINUES IN SPITE OF MY REQUEST, Tom, I know
where you live, It's either Riley Ridge Rd or 3107 Ingersol Rd in
Lansing. and your home phone is 517 321 7390. I will, with delight,
return the favor by calling you at all hours of the night. So, please,
don't make me have to do this. See to it that your company never calls
us again. Thank You 

Request generated on January 12th, 2012 at 1:35 PM EST from the IP address 173.63.52.63