Subject: Re: LLPS Contact Us Submission
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Elizabeth Ballew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 13:11:19 -0400

Hello.
We have located the order indicated.  The update will sent out to the location on file at 354 Eisenhower Pkwy, Livingston, NJ 07039.  The contact we have is Margaret Bruno.  If any of that information has changed, please contact our Customer Service at 877-321-4144.  The updates should be received within 5-7 business days.
Thank you,
LLPS

From: LLPS 
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 12:35 PM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: LLPS Contact Us Submission

Name: Elizabeth Ballew

Company: HealthTronics, Inc.

E-mail Address: [email-masked]

Telephone: 512-721-4785

Message: Hello, 
It has come to our attention that the posters that were sent in order
#1748159 on 10/10/13 for Customer #352590 were incorrect. The state
minimum wage in NJ changed in January 2014 and the posters sent to our
NJ location had the minimum wage from 2013 listed rather than the new
2014 minimum wage listed. Since accuracy is guaranteed and these
posters were inaccurate will you be reissuing a corrected poster or
will we need to reorder? 
Thanks, 
Elizabeth Ballew 

Request generated on August 13th, 2014 at 12:35 PM EST from the IP address 97.79.141.210