Subject: Re: CUSTOMER ID # 28039864/ORDER # 1620938
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Claudia Villarroel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 10:00:18 -0500

Hello Claudia.
Your most recent order, (#1620938), was for just the 1 year plan and is fully paid for.  Please let me know if you need anything further. 
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Claudia Villarroel 
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 4:21 PM
To: [email-masked] 
Cc: Maykool López Rojas 
Subject: CUSTOMER ID # 28039864/ORDER # 1620938

Dear Sir, Madam,        

I'm writing to you with regards to the Order # 1620938 to kindly inform you that we are not interested in the 2013 3 Year Plan-NY and that we'll keep for now only the Set of 2013 State and Federal Posters (already paid) if something arises we'll contact you immediately. In fact, we contacted Customer Service this morning to inform about this decision, and were told that a note was going to be posted on the system. But for accounting purposes we need a confirmation in writing staying that there is not due balances as of today. 

We appreciate your prompt attention to this request. 

Sincerely, 

Claudia 

Upcoming events:

-Exhibiting at Kidscreen Summit 

February 5-8, 2013

Venue: Hilton NY, NY 

Overview about Costa Rica: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQLTi3eGz0U

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Esta comunicación puede contener información protegida por el secreto
profesional. Si Usted no es la persona a quien va dirigido este mensaje, por
favor tome en cuenta que la divulgación, distribución o reproducción de esta
comunicación es estrictamente prohibida. Cualquier persona que reciba este
mensaje por error debe notificarlo inmediatamente al remitente por vía
telefónica o correo electrónico y borrarlo permanentemente de su computador.

This communication may contain information that is legally privileged,
confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intented
recipient, please note that any dissemintation, distribution, or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who receives this message
by error should notify sender immediately by telephone or by return e-mail
and delete it from their computer.