Subject: Fw: Notification of Reversal
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Amber Blais" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 11:26:26 -0400

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 11:04 AM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: Notification of Reversal

Hello Labor Law Poster Service,

Recently, you were notified that PayPal received a chargeback from a
buyer's card issuer. The buyer claimed that the item was damaged on receipt
or is different from what you described. Details of this transaction are as
follows:

Buyer Name: M NotProvided
Buyer Email: 
Case ID: PP-001-703-491-237
Amount: $97.50 USD of $97.50 USD
Transaction Date: Feb 10, 2012
Your Transaction ID:  14J985426T993344S
Buyer's Transaction ID:  4RW26040XC6900515

After careful consideration of the evidence provided by you and the buyer
in the case referenced above, we have determined that you are liable for
the chargeback amount. The amount of the above-referenced transaction has
been debited from your PayPal account.

PayPal has been charged a fee from the buyer's card issuer, and a result we
have had to assess your PayPal account a chargeback settlement fee of
$20.00 USD.

If you have not already received your merchandise from the buyer and would
like the merchandise returned to you, we encourage you to contact the buyer
directly to arrange for the return of the merchandise.

If this reversal has made your account balance negative, you can reimburse
PayPal by adding funds to your account, or by sending a check to the
following address:

PayPal
Attn: Accounting Department
P.O. Box 45950
Omaha, NE 68145-0950
United States

If you wish to learn more about our policies related to this action, please
refer to our User Agreement.

We appreciate your business.

Thanks,

PayPal

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

PPID PP797