Subject: Fw: NJ DOL Employer Obligation to Maintain & Report Records.PDF
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Rhonda Kunkel" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Dave Brake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 14:20:32 -0500

Rhonda,
I received this from a customer.  Can you tell me if this is an actual poster and/or something we would need to add to the posters?  Let me know.
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Cheryl Sims 
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 3:00 PM
To: [email-masked]' 
Subject: NJ DOL Employer Obligation to Maintain & Report Records.PDF

Hello,

Recently, I updated our State & Federal Posters for all of our offices.  

However, I understand there is a new labor law that we are obligated to post;  see attached.  

Do you have this available to purchase?

Cheryl Sims

Office Manager

Brown & Connery, LLP

360 Haddon Avenue

Westmont, NJ 08108

856.854.8900

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any accompanying documents contain
confidential information belonging to the sender which is legally
privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity(ies) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please reply as such and delete the e-mail.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To ensure compliance with
requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S.
federal tax advice contained in this communication (including
any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and
cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under
the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or
recommending to another party any transaction or matter
addressed herein.