Subject: Fw: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Joey Sheets" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 15:54:54 -0500

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 3:54 PM
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 15:48:43 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mail.ROSE.NET[64.39.128.19] said: 550 User
    [[email-masked]] does not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 15:45:53 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.1and1.COM[74.208.5.3] said: 550
    <[email-masked]>: invalid address (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 14:25:53 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.schlund.de[212.227.15.186] said: 550
    <[email-masked]>: invalid address (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 14:28:00 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host 78clean.com.inbound15.mxlogic.net[208.65.144.12]
    said: 554 Denied [SHXBL] - Denied by Spamhaus XBL - See
    http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=67.208.245.63 (Mode: normal) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Invoice 1645825
From: Labor Law Poster Service <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 14:27:58 -0500 (EST)

        
-------------------------
Thank you for your order. Your invoice is attached.

This is an automatically generated message from Labor Law Poster Service. 
UID: 517