Subject: Fw: LLPS Contact Us Submission
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Amber Blais" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 16:04:14 -0500

Please follow up on this for me.
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: LLPS 
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 2:48 PM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: LLPS Contact Us Submission

Name: Crystal

E-mail Address: [email-masked]

Telephone: 585-492-2239

Message: Our Company received a Renewal Notice from your Company in October
2011 - Notice Date 2011-10E, Key Code A12671881385. I sent in a
payment for the order of 1 complete set of 2012 State & Federal
Posters and it is now January 12, 2012 and we still have not received
our posters. Please advise as to how long it is going to take to get
these as they were paid for in October of 2011.

Request generated on January 13th, 2012 at 2:48 PM EST from the IP address 71.126.11.167