Subject: Fw: We're investigating a payment reversal (Case ID # PP-003-237-916-408)
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Amber Blais" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 11:13:04 -0400

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 11:11 AM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: We're investigating a payment reversal (Case ID # PP-003-237-916-408)

Hello Labor Law Poster Service,

An unauthorized account activity claim was recently filed against the
following transaction.

Buyer's name: National Lymphedema Network
Buyer's email: [email-masked]
Transaction ID: 87A00013JF2517436

Transaction date: Jun 26, 2014
Transaction amount: $77.25 USD
Your transaction ID: 5K605014VF393813W
Case number: PP-003-237-916-408

We need additional information from you within the next 7 days. Please log
in to your PayPal account and go to the Resolution Center to see the
details of this case. There, you can enter any information regarding this
case that will help us fight the reversal on your behalf.

Thanks,
PayPal 

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

BC:PP-003-237-916-408:R1:USD77.25:6/27/2014:5K605014VF393813W

PPID PP927 - 2477369c9c0af