Subject: Re: Fwd: Louisiana Poster 2015
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Darlene Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 10:28:30 -0500

Hello.
We apologize for the delay.  We do have the the most recent version available added to our posters and can send that out to you now.  We are waiting for a response from the state to see when in fact the 2015 EIC poster will be available.  We do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and are working to get this resolved as soon as possible.  Your patience is greatly appreciated!
Thank you,
LLPS

From: Darlene Davis 
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 5:41 PM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: Fwd: Louisiana Poster 2015

This is a followup from an email I sent you on Wednesday 12/31/2014.  See email below.  

-------- Forwarded Message -------- Subject:  Louisiana Poster 2015 
      Date:  Wed, 31 Dec 2014 16:52:32 -0600 
      From:  Darlene Davis <[email-masked]> 
      To:  [email-masked] 
      CC:  Amanda P. Mobley <[email-masked]> 

I have attached copies of the 2015 Labor Law poster that was sent to the 
clinic in November 2014.  The Earned Income Credit limits are for 2013 
and should be for 2015.  The one printed from the Louisiana Workforce 
Commission is attached for 2014.  Each year these limits are changed by 
the IRS.  Please send new posters to correct this.