Subject: Fw: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Joey Sheets" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 15:38:16 -0500

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 3:38 PM
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 15:35:51 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host inbound.homesteadmail.COM[209.157.71.80]
    said: 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 15:04:28 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.mailhop.org[216.146.33.1] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    alias table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 15:30:53 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host smtp.secureserver.net[216.69.186.201] said: 550
    #5.1.0 Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)