Subject: Fw: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Joey Sheets" <[email-masked]>, "Ryan Hafer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 13:52:46 -0500

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 1:52 PM
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 14:58:18 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mailin-01.mx.AOL.COM[205.188.146.193] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: AOL.COM (in reply to RCPT
    TO command)

Subject: Delayed Mail (still being retried)
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 21:40:54 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

####################################################################
# THIS IS A WARNING ONLY.  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE. #
####################################################################

Your message could not be delivered for more than 4 hour(s).
It will be retried until it is 7 day(s) old.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mailstore1.secureserver.net[72.167.238.201]
    refused to talk to me: 554-p3pismtp01-031.prod.phx3.secureserver.net 554
    Your access to this mail system has been rejected due to the sending MTA's
    poor reputation. If you believe that this failure is in error, please
    contact the intended recipient via alternate means.

Subject: Delayed Mail (still being retried)
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 19:25:54 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

####################################################################
# THIS IS A WARNING ONLY.  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE. #
####################################################################

Your message could not be delivered for more than 4 hour(s).
It will be retried until it is 7 day(s) old.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mailstore1.secureserver.net[216.69.186.201]
    refused to talk to me: 554-m1pismtp01-018.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net 554
    Your access to this mail system has been rejected due to the sending MTA's
    poor reputation. If you believe that this failure is in error, please
    contact the intended recipient via alternate means.

Subject: Delayed Mail (still being retried)
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 19:25:50 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

####################################################################
# THIS IS A WARNING ONLY.  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE. #
####################################################################

Your message could not be delivered for more than 4 hour(s).
It will be retried until it is 7 day(s) old.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host ccg.carr.org[167.102.156.205] refused to talk to
    me: 554 You are not allowed to connect.

Subject: Delayed Mail (still being retried)
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 19:25:53 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

####################################################################
# THIS IS A WARNING ONLY.  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE. #
####################################################################

Your message could not be delivered for more than 4 hour(s).
It will be retried until it is 7 day(s) old.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[66.196.118.35] while performing the HELO handshake

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 12:40:50 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=DOCTOREDGERLEDDS.COM type=A: Host not found

Subject: Invoice 1644100
From: Labor Law Poster Service <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 11:05:03 -0500 (EST)

LLPS 2013 MANDATE RECEIPT 
        
-------------------------
Thank you for your order. Your invoice is attached.

This is an automatically generated message from Labor Law Poster Service. 
UID: 530 

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 12:41:41 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    inbound.martinousproduce.com.netsolmail.net[209.17.115.10] said: 553 5.3.0
    67.208.245.63 Rejected - see http://www.spamhaus.org (in reply to MAIL FROM
    command)

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 14:56:18 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mail.HSUGINSENG.COM[12.31.156.147] said: 550
    5.2.1 Mailbox unavailable. Your IP address 67.208.245.63 is blacklisted
    using SPAMHAUS-ZEN (XBL section). Details:
    http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=67.208.245.63. (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Invoice 1643659
From: Labor Law Poster Service <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 14:56:02 -0500 (EST)

        
-------------------------
Thank you for your order. Your invoice is attached.

This is an automatically generated message from Labor Law Poster Service. 
UID: 544 

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 12:04:08 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mailin-01.mx.sonic.net[69.12.208.73] said: 550
    5.7.1 <[email-masked]>... Recipient declines email from
    67.208.245.63, <spamhaus-xbl>, Ref:
    http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=67.208.245.63 (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 14:56:39 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    papertigers.com.inbound15.mxlogicmx.net[208.65.145.12] said: 554 Denied
    [SHXBL] - Denied by Spamhaus XBL - See
    http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=67.208.245.63 (Mode: normal) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Invoice 1644521
From: Labor Law Poster Service <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 14:56:39 -0500 (EST)

LLPS 2013 MANDATES INVOICE 
        
-------------------------
Thank you for your order. Your invoice is attached.

This is an automatically generated message from Labor Law Poster Service. 
UID: 530