Subject: Fw: Confirmation: We received your documents
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Amber Blais" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 08:28:55 -0400

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 10:24 PM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: Confirmation: We received your documents

Hello Michael Bishop,

This message confirms that we have received the documents you sent to
PayPal.

The documents have been successfully attached to your PayPal Account and
will be reviewed shortly.

We review documents in the order in which they are received and generally
require 3 to 5 business days to process these documents. Once we process
your documents, we will contact you about the status of your PayPal Account.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

If you have any questions,  please contact us using this link:

http://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_email_receipt

Thanks,

PayPal 

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

PPID PP787