Subject: Re: LLPS Contact Us Submission
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 15:54:39 -0500

It will recall a number if no contact is made.  Unfortunately the system does not record the total number of calls made to any number, so I am not even sure how many times we attempted to call him.
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 3:47 PM
To: LLPS Customer Service 
Subject: Re: LLPS Contact Us Submission

Thanks mike. Does your auto caller make repeated calls to the same number?  If so I could see how that would make someone unhappy

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Phone

-----Original message-----

  From: LLPS Customer Service <[email-masked]>
  To: Dave Brake <[email-masked]>
  Sent: Thu, Jan 12, 2012 19:53:49 GMT+00:00
  Subject: Fw: LLPS Contact Us Submission

  Dave,
  We have been receiving calls from this individual.  I responded to his request to have his numbers added to our DNC list.  I copied you on that email.   His threats are probably harmless, however, he doesn't strike me as someone who is very reasonable.  Just thought you should be in the loop on this one.
  Thank you,
  Michael B
  LLPS

  From: LLPS 
  Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 1:35 PM
  To: [email-masked] 
  Subject: LLPS Contact Us Submission

  Name: Peter Susi

  E-mail Address: [email-masked]

  Telephone: Not specified

  Message: Attention Tom Fata. You are the president of this company. I have been
  called incessantly by your automated machines soliciting your business
  which I never requested. I got ahold of one of your call center
  supervisors and insisted our phone numbers 201 646 9200,
  01,02,03,04,05 & 973 594 4900 be removed from your dialing system. I
  don't know if she will comply with my demand. We make outgoing calls
  here too, but to people who requested us to contact them. When I try
  to call them, and I get an incoming call, any call, including from
  your company, I have to answer it. If it is from your arrogant
  machines, you don't even have the respect to have a human call us, you
  have no idea how angry this gets me. I curse out whoever answers, they
  hang up. I ask to be removed, I am ignored. From now on I am tracking
  ANY CALLS MADE FROM YOUR COMPANY. I will report you to the
  authorities. iF THIS CONTINUES IN SPITE OF MY REQUEST, Tom, I know
  where you live, It's either Riley Ridge Rd or 3107 Ingersol Rd in
  Lansing. and your home phone is 517 321 7390. I will, with delight,
  return the favor by calling you at all hours of the night. So, please,
  don't make me have to do this. See to it that your company never calls
  us again. Thank You 

  Request generated on January 12th, 2012 at 1:35 PM EST from the IP address 173.63.52.63