Subject: Fw: LLPS Contact Us Submission
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Amber Blais" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 14:18:34 -0400

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: LLPS 
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 12:52 PM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: LLPS Contact Us Submission

Name: Tami Franckiewicz

E-mail Address: [email-masked]

Telephone: Not specified

Message: Hi there! Back in October of 2011 we ordered our 2012 Pennsylvania +
Federal posters. I recently received a notification (from another
company)that there are 'revised' notices that need to be posted by
4/30/12. Can you tell me if there were revisions that were not
included on the posters we previously ordered? I can't tell if this
is just another company trying to get our business or if there were
revisions to the posters made recently. Thanks for your help!! 

Tami

Request generated on April 18th, 2012 at 12:52 PM EST from the IP address 209.131.66.78