Subject: Fw: Second reminder to respond to PayPal claim: Case ID #PP-003-237-916-408
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Amber Blais" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 12:11:44 -0400

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 11:15 AM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: Second reminder to respond to PayPal claim: Case ID #PP-003-237-916-408

Hello Labor Law Poster Service,

Recently we notified you that an unauthorized activity claim had been filed
against a transaction you received. You have four more calendar days to
respond to our request for additional information. After that, we will
continue our investigation without your input.

As a reminder, we are currently investigating the following transaction:

Buyer's name: National Lymphedema Network
Buyer's email: [email-masked]
Transaction ID: 87A00013JF2517436

Transaction date: Jun 26, 2014
Transaction amount: $77.25 USD
Your transaction ID: 5K605014VF393813W
Case number: PP-003-237-916-408

Please log in to your PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com and go to
the Resolution Center to view the details of this case and provide the
information we need from you.

Thanks for your cooperation through this process. We are continuing to work
to ensure that PayPal is secure for all users.

Sincerely, 

PayPal 
Protection Services Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

BC:PP-003-237-916-408:R1:USD77.25:6/27/2014:5K605014VF393813W

PPID PP928 - fc787d55d71b5