Subject: Fw: LLPS Contact Us Submission
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Amber Blais" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 14:07:14 -0400

Please call customer and take order over the phone.
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: LLPS 
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 3:30 PM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: LLPS Contact Us Submission

Name: Shantel Bowie

E-mail Address: [email-masked]

Telephone: 2812861338

Message: I placed an order online a moment ago to purchase the set of Labor Law
posters for our company. After entering my Credit card number and
clicking submit a server error occured. Could you please let me know
if my purchase is going to be processed because i do not want to
re-order and re-enter my CC information as another error may occur.
When possible could someone please let me know if my CC has been
charged. 

Thank you kindly.

Request generated on May 3rd, 2012 at 3:30 PM EST from the IP address 173.11.154.65