Subject: Fw: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Joey Sheets" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 15:43:10 -0500

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 3:43 PM
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 15:38:30 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: connect to TLCPRODUCTS.COM[208.91.197.19]:25:
    Connection timed out

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 15:37:25 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.fusemail.net[72.35.23.4] said: 550 invalid
    mailbox (call fwd) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 15:33:06 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
    error for name=OHIOREALITYADVISORS.COM type=A: Host not found

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 15:33:06 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=RICCOFEY.COM type=A: Host not found

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 15:33:06 -0500 (EST)

This is the mail system at host host.mydomainsatwork.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=PARKRIDGEUNC.ORG type=A: Host not found