Subject: Fw: LLPS Contact Us Submission
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Dave Brake" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Steve Fata" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 10:33:04 -0400

Hello Dave.
We just received this and thought you may want to take a look at it.
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: LLPS 
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 5:09 PM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: LLPS Contact Us Submission

Name: Rachel Merrick

Company: INTENT TO FILE CIVIL LAWSUIT

E-mail Address: [email-masked]

Telephone: 5178941335

Message: Tom Fata: 

I am emailing you one last request for all of the back pay that you
owe me for commission, deleted sales that your sister STOLE from my
files and gave to other employees, and my back pay for my promotion.
If I do not here back from you, Steve, or Joe, I will be filing a
lawsuit next week against the company. I am also in contact with the
State Attorneys office about you refusing to pay my wages and
commission as well. I hope that I do not have to take it that far, but
I will be filing a lawsuit next week if I do not get a response by
next week. I worked for the money that I am owed and have suffered
grave financial hardship because of not being paid what I am OWED. If
I am forced to file suit, I will also be recommending all previous
employees go after their EARNED pay and commission, as well. 

In addition, your sister, Angela is demeaning my character when
potential employers call for reference checks. I would remind her that
BY LAW, there are is only certain information that is allowed to be
shared with people who call her for reference checks. You may want to
remind her of the LAW, or I will be taking legal action against her
personally, as well. 

I look forward to hearing from you soon. 
Warm Regards, 
Rachel A. Merrick 

517-894-1335 
3111 Sheffer Avenue 
Lansing, MI 
48906

Request generated on September 5th, 2013 at 5:09 PM EST from the IP address 67.208.244.217