Subject: Re: Invoice 1237284
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Grob, Jennifer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 15:54:21 -0400

Jennifer,
The statement from your company is incorrect. Your company is actually in a debit balance with our company. We have no record of a duplicate payment. As I said in the last email, one order was placed, Invoice 1237284, by your Wilmette, IL store on February 22, 2011, one payment was made but that payment was stopped. The order was not returned to us, therefore your company owes our company $125.50.  If you are showing a duplicate payment, you need to provide copies of the canceled checks. If it is found that another check was sent and cashed by our company then the order will be put in good standing.  
Please call me if you have additional questions.
Thank you,
Celeste B
LLPS
877-321-4144

From: Grob, Jennifer 
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 9:53 AM
To: Labor Law Poster Service 
Subject: RE: Invoice 1237284

The statement states that your company is currently in a debit balance
with Bon Ton. It appears that a duplicate payment had been made to your
company. I have attached the invoices in question. If you have any other
questions please feel free to contact me. 

Jennifer Grob
Post Audit Specialist
The Bon-Ton
601 Memory Lane Bldg A
York, PA 17402
(T) 717-751-8867
(F) 717-751-8811
[email-masked] 

-----Original Message-----
From: Labor Law Poster Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 12:02 PM
To: Grob, Jennifer
Subject: Invoice 1237284

We received a "past due" notice from your company. The document # is
587883. We are showing that your company actually owes us $125.50 for 2
sets of labor law posters that were ordered by and delivered to your
Wilmette, IL store on February 22, 2011. See the attached
invoice#1237284. The order was delivered on February 23, 2011 to the
dock and signed for by "Paul".  We did receive a check for this order
but then received a notice from the bank that payment was stopped on the
check in May, 2011. We are not sure where the confusion came but we are
actually owed the $125.50. Please update your records and make payment
as soon as possible. Thank you
        
-------------------------
Thank you for your order. Your invoice is attached.

This is an automatically generated message from Labor Law Poster
Service. 
UID: 6