Subject: Fw: Chargeback dispute settled in your favor: Case #PP-001-718-395-927
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Amber Blais" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 10:09:55 -0400

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 4:42 PM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: Chargeback dispute settled in your favor: Case #PP-001-718-395-927

Hello Labor Law Poster Service,

We are pleased to inform you that we have successfully disputed chargeback
case #PP-001-718-395-927.  The buyer's card issuer has decided in your
favor.

It is PayPal's standard practice to dispute wrongful chargebacks. One of
the benefits of using PayPal is that our team of chargeback specialists
will gather the necessary information from you and work with the credit
card company until the chargeback is resolved.

We appreciate your prompt response to our request for information about
this transaction.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Buyer's name: NotProvided
Transaction ID: 5FU550559H984440R

Transaction date: Mar 23, 2012
Transaction amount: -$57.25 USD
Case #: PP-001-718-395-927
Your transaction ID: 36G64479LH069294U

-----------------------------------
What to Do Next
-----------------------------------

This case is now closed. No further action is required of you.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation in helping us resolve this
matter as quickly as possible. We appreciate your business and regret that
you experienced a chargeback. 

For an overview of how PayPal works with you to investigate chargebacks,
log in to your account, click the Resolution Center tab, and then click the
Resolution Center Tutorials link.

Thanks,

PayPal
Chargeback Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

CB:PP-001-718-395-927:USD57.25:3/28/2012:36G64479LH069294U

PPID PP802