Subject: Fw: Notification of Chargeback Resolution: Case ID#PP-001-669-218-228
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Amber Blais" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 11:04:00 -0400

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 10:42 AM
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: Notification of Chargeback Resolution: Case ID#PP-001-669-218-228

Dear Michael Bishop,

As you know, we used the information you gave us to dispute a chargeback
filed for the transaction below. Unfortunately, the buyer's credit card
company decided in favor of the buyer.

Since the chargeback was resolved in the buyer's favor, an amount equal to
the disputed funds will be removed from your account.

The credit card company charged a settlement fee, and as a result, we
debited your PayPal account to cover this fee. This is in accordance with
the terms of the PayPal User Agreement.

We don't control the outcome of the bank's decision. When you accepted the
PayPal User Agreement, you agreed to accept this decision as final and
legally binding for this type of dispute.

Here are the details of this case:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Details of Disputed Transaction 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Buyer's name: BETHEL MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHUR
Transaction ID: 4BB44263VD423092H

Transaction date: Jan 11, 2012
Transaction amount: -$115.50 USD
Case #: PP-001-669-218-228
Your transaction ID: 11519417BG456821F

----------------------------------------------------------------------
What to Do Next
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
We encourage you to contact the buyer directly to try to resolve the matter
or to recover your merchandise.

We understand that you may not have been expecting this chargeback. If your
PayPal account balance is negative because of this, you can reimburse us by
adding money to your account. Here are some options for adding money to
your account:

From your bank account:

1.  Click the "Add Funds" subtab.
2.  Click the Electronic Funds Transfer Link.
3.  Enter amount you wish to add to PayPal account.
4.  Click "Continue."  If the information is correct click "Add Funds."
Electronic transfers generally require four business days to post your
PayPal account balance.

Note that you'll need to verify your bank account before you can use this
option. Here's how:

1.  Click Profile near the top of the page.
2.  Click My money under My Profile.
3.  Click Add my bank in the Bank accounts section.
4.  Select Checking or Savings account and enter your information.
5.  Click Continue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Due Dates
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
None.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Other Details
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
This transaction was reversed for the following reason(s):

This transaction is not marked as eligible for Seller Protection.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation. We value your business and
regret that you experienced a chargeback.

Thanks,

PayPal
Chargeback Department

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Help Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help
Security Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/security

This email was sent by an automated system, so if you reply, nobody will
see it. To get in touch with us, log in to your account and click "Contact
Us" at the bottom of any page.

Copyright © 2012 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at
2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
 
PayPal Email ID  PP1679