Subject: Utah
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ryan Hafer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 19:27:27 -0400

Workers Compensation
http://laborcommission.utah.gov//media/pdfs/industrialaccidents/pubs/poster-english.pdf

Unemployment
http://laborcommission.utah.gov//media/pdfs/industrialaccidents/pubs/UIEmployerPoster.pdf

Safety and Health
http://laborcommission.utah.gov//media/pdfs/uosha/pubs/UOSH%20poster%2020Aug2012%20vLS.pdf

Fair Housing
http://laborcommission.utah.gov/media/pdfs/uald/pubs/Fair%20Housing%20Flyer.pdf

Employment Discrimination (see attached)
http://laborcommission.utah.gov/divisions/AntidiscriminationAndLabor/x_what_is_discrimination.html

Child Labor (see attached)
http://laborcommission.utah.gov/divisions/AntidiscriminationAndLabor/x_employment_of_youth.html

Minimum Wage  (see attached)
http://laborcommission.utah.gov/divisions/AntidiscriminationAndLabor/minimum_wage.html

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS